Raising Children To Thrive:
Designed as roundtable conversations and interactive processes, our workshops foster an open and honest dialogue that helps parents better understand their children and themselves. This series of workshops focuses on build stronger emotional understanding, fostering creativity, developing critical thinking, and improve communication.
- We All Are Unique Thinkers: Fostering Critical Thinking Skills in our Children
- Refuge, Retreat and Sanctuary: Building Self Care in our Lives
- Creating a Road Map for Parenting
- Communication: Knowing That What We Are Saying Is Being Heard
- Teaching Children To Discover Their Own Sense Of Creativity
- Stressing Ethics In Your Child’s Life
This program helps boys and their dads or other important men in their lives build stronger emotional connections by learning to understand each other more fully and by developing richer communications tools. Through fun, thoughtful projects, such as building with hand tools, boys and dads—with the support of our trained facilitators—gain insight and confidence in each other that will sustain their relationships and help forge even closer bonds.